
Yes, it's finished. The first two pages done.
I have a face like bubblegum
badumdumdumbabababadum
Can I maintain?
On a more serious note, I would like to point out that i am not talking to The One here. I don't want any more accusations of being a stalker... that would ruin my plans for the rest of the week.
Now all of that's out of the way, what did I spend today doing, dear log? Well, I worked in the book store - found lots of shiny things there - all morning, came home, meditated for 45 minutes. Forgot about lunch, approached the thing that glares - my script - gingerly, picked it up gently, rewrote the imagery for [some amount of time]. Blew my head off, lay on the floor for [some amount of time]. Meditated for 45 minutes. Wandered around the internet for [some amount of time]. Meditated for 45 minutes. Ate. Threw up on my blog. Meditated. Now I'm writing this. [also wrote random stuff on facebook in between everything else].
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Thou Shall Not Throw Up in Public
Stuck my foot in it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment