Sunday, 28 February 2010

care

MISSION:COMPLETE.
Suspicion: Deviation from source.
L.O.V.

But, like, don't take my word for it. I could be making it aaaalllllllll up. How will you find that out?

Since the squid is still here pulsing away though, i guess i'll just write a little more. It's throbbing behind my eyes and between my temples. Anyone know what that means?

So, what DID i do today? Well, I like to think I reached right back into my unconscious mind to identify and begin to remedy a particularly harmful experience incurred over last christmas. It is a lethal one, be assured of that. I almost died again today - if not in body, then in my heart (which must have broken 400 times already). And yet the pulsing continues.

Sex and death, I think. Too much sex and death.

Is the world singing to me? What, are you stupid or something? I've put mozart on.

And the throbbing continues.

I'm going to try and get some sleep now. I hope a friend of mine doesn't mind me thinking of them while i do so - i need to borrow a resonant image.

Anyway, I can't get enough of this. I'm on it, on it, on it, all over it. Throbbing? Gone. Adrenalin - i suspect this is at an all time high. I guess I'm just too angry for words right now.

Aliens? Let's give 'em hell.

bloody inappropriate kundalini experiences - fuckin edit you cunt.

ANYMORE FOR ANYMORE?? HUH? I CAN'T FUCKIN HEEEEAR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment