Sunday, 28 February 2010

Log 1/4.18: Burp. Excuse me. Burp. Excuse me. OI! GET OUT THE WAY!

Dearest Log o' mine, hello again. My apologies, for this will sound rather uninspired as I make an effort to stream this data into a sensible form. What did I do today? Well, I wouldn't like to say. I hope you are well, you may notice that I am playing you some mozart as I write this - hope it soothes that aching belly of yours. I feel your pain my friend, i've been there. I can't promise anything, but i suspect that it wont last forever.

Writing: i have stuff on the walls. It's sort of come together, though to be frank i'm too fragile too look at it right now. When i look back at the work i've done recently, it scares me. I may have caught a monster or two, some fairly scary ones. I often feel like I can't do this alone, but needs must it seems. So it goes.

My headache has gone. I've been sweating buckets recently even with the heating off. It's like a sauna in here - no one wants to visit, but the neighbours keep asking if it's cold. [strange jewish expression that i don't understand]. I've lost weight, but gained a little extra agility. Well, that's an understatement, but sometimes i'm modest (so as not to scare the pigeons).

Still feeling like a holiday, but i'm always feeling like a holiday. One of those indian head massages would be good about now. Sigh.

Yes, i've lost focus again. I can't even be bothered not to be bothered. La. In terms of all this miserable data anyway, and some rather odd friend requests - which is to say nothing of the "heeeelp me, sorrrrt my stuuuuuuuuufff out" nonsense. Ah, this is difficult without naming names.

In another direction, i'm pretty set in my ways - a phrase that can also be read backwards.

L.O.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment