Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is:
This makes more money.
I used the word "veil" for the first time ever today.
Sometimes the internet is useless.
Words like "attuned" bring nothing.
Sometimes people may call you crazy, my dears
But what do they know.
If I look to my experience to define my terms
I will not be shaken from my course.
This blog is a refining.
I choose
My language with care.
I will talk about the dreamtime, and aliens, and hidden worlds
Of conversing with angels and demons
And the quest to embody
This deliberate incarnation.
it is listening, I know..
I pay no mind to the "Genius" and the "Zeitgeist"
My interaction is already a personal one.
There is nothing like solitude to arouse her attention,
But take what you need from those who will give it
I suppose.
Back to solitude, which strengthens my work like nothing else.
That last visual was ill timed,
I stuck my foot in it again no doubt.
But I must return again...
somethings calling...
After a full days work, I settle down to find a good reference book on Daedalus and the Minataur, followed by good food, then a few hours of "body work".
No TV...No beer...No talky...
*sniffle*
I hear them singing,
Voices and faces
Carved in the walls,
Echoes and bells -
Because they are so old
And so alone.
Yellow and orange fingers
Lift up my heart
And raise it beyond the veil
But take Me down,
Take Me down;
I do not want to go.
Not yet,
Not before that cigarette
A cup of coffee, a smile.
I'd like to see who passes
And what for
As in Malkuth I wait a while -
There, show me those eyes
Burning,
And this way we'll reach heaven;
In You and I
We
Will open up that door
And watch the ages passing.
-[L.O.V. 444]-
No comments:
Post a Comment